Monday 16 January 2012

Me.

I'm practically a student who is still on the way to pursue a Degree in Biotechnology. There's still a long long way to go for me to receive this Bachelor's Degree. I hope everything goes fine and smoothly.

I'm just a normal person like any other, but its just that I have my own special features that can really depict  'Me'. I am not that tall, shorter than the average height of the girls in this world (which means that I'm in the extreme category in the whole population on this planet Earth!!!!) and my feet size is quite small and the size of my shoe is 3, AND A HALF!!! ( What kind of shoe size is this??!!).  My friends always tease me to go to the children's department to get my shoe though...

I can play music like piano but not that pro as I didn't go for the exams and didn't even try the First Grade also. Sad. But, I still know how to read the scores and play though.. Besides, I played ukelele as guitar, is too big for my fingers and I can't really get the chords right. So I just as well give up on that and going on with ukelele. I like the happy melodies of ukelele.. Cool...

Thats all for today I think.. I don't want it to be too long winded or lengthy, so, I'll just stop here and will update soon!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment