Saturday 28 January 2012

Alone....

Writing a blog post in the middle of assignment marathon. Coming back to campus earlier than other people and the whole hostel block feels so empty!!! Felt kind a lonely though. Everybody are still happy celebrating Chinese New Year but I'm here catching up with my assignments..... I have to take all the responsibilities as I didn't really consider about my assignments during my holidays. Procrastinating is the point!!


I don't really like the feeling of being alone. It makes me miss my family a lot more than other times. Besides, being lonely does makes me go into a really deep thought at times.. So, it's quite, I can say the right time to write some posts. *Laughs*. 


I like to feel the existence of people around me because this way, I'm able to give chances for other people to feel my existence in their life........


By T.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment